1. Process accounting, including AP payment process review, aging analysis, payment clearing, supplier reconciliation, and price trend analysis;
2. Conduct AR provisional assessment, revenue confirmation, provisional estimate write-off, customer reconciliation, collection clearing, aging analysis, and gross profit analysis;
3. Implement purchase and sales invoice management, invoice certification, invoice issuance, and SAP tax check;
4. Check whether the various reimbursement vouchers and expense invoices OA billed to SAP are consistent, the corresponding payment vouchers and original documents, and record the voucher number;
5. Provide budget and budget execution analysis;
6. Organize and participate in the company's internal inventory and write inventory reports;
7. Prepare project declaration materials;
8. Carry out voucher binding, docking audit, banking, etc.
1. Over five years of experience in manufacturing and R&D companies, and able to complete AP and AR work independently;
2. Experienced in general taxpayers, additional deductions, and high-tech enterprises accounting treatment;
3. Familiar with SAP financial software and proficient in using daily office software, such as Excel;
4. Familiar with national policies, corporate financial systems and procedures, familiar with relevant fiscal and tax laws and regulations, and hold junior accountant professional title or higher;
5. Have proactive, strong communication skills, and teamwork spirit;
6. Have strong logical thinking ability, analytical ability, and courage to take responsibility, and good at problem solving.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible