1. Formulate automated test plans for optical module products;
2. According to the debugging scheme document, analyze the requirements of automation debugging, design and write the automation program/script;
3. According to product testing indicators, analyze the requirements of automation test, design and write the automation program/script;
4. Develop automation tool software based on R&D requirements;
5. Develop automated test platform.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, majoring in software or optoelectronics, CET4, and able to read English technical material proficiently;
2. Familiar with the functional protocol of SFF-8472, SFF-8077i, SFF-8436, CFP and other optical modules are preferred;
3. Able to use programming languages, such as VB, VC, or LabView, to design host computer test software and automatic test system software;
4. Possess certain SQL database writing and application capabilities;
5. Have good team spirit, good communication skills, strong ability to withstand pressure, and work actively and conscientiously.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible