1. Complete various test reports according to product specifications and assist product engineers in design debugging and improvement;
2. Conduct high frequency testing and performance evaluations during product development;
3. Establish and maintain high-frequency speed measurement database to provide selection basis for product development;
4. Organize test documentation and maintain standardization.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, majoring in electromagnetic field and electromagnetic wave, electronic information, or telecommunication related fields;
2. Familiar with network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal sources, time domain reflectometers and other measuring equipment;
3. Able to use simulation software HFSS and ADS, have taken the subject of electromagnetics, and familiar with the principle of transmission line;
4. Those familiar with the optical module protocol are preferred.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible