1. Continual upgrading and optimization of aging hardware and software for laser Burn In;
2. Burn In aging process management, optimization of relevant parameters and development of new process technologies;
3. Verification of laser aging effectiveness.
1. Bachelor degree or higher in microelectronics, semiconductor physics, electronic engineering, optics or related majors, 1-3 years work experience, good command of Thai in speaking, reading and writing (CET-4 or above, able to communicate in spoken English);
2. 1-3 years work experience in aging test, electronic circuits or semiconductor laser industries;
3. Proficient in labview programming and a adequate programming-language foundation;
4. Familiar with data analysis methods and adequate ability in analyzing and integrating data;
5. Strong experimental design (DOE) ability and data analysis ability;
6. Adequate foundational knowledge of optics and optical modules;
7. Good character, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and learning abilities, quick thinking and able to handle pressure.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible