1. Responsible for analyzing and processing RMA returns for major international customers, as well as preparing 8D reports;
2. Analyze, optimize and gradually investigate customer complaints via team work manner and keep tracking problems until they are solved;
3. Regularly classify and statistically analyze RMA, and give feedback on TOP failure issues to the responsible department;
4. Summarize typical cases and give feedback to the internal department for early warning to prevent similar problems from occurring again.
1. More than 2 years of failure analysis experience in the electronics or optoelectronic industry;
2. Fluent written and spoken English, strong ability to organize and communicate;
3. Familiar with 8D/FMEA related knowledge, able to formulate 8D report independently;
4. Proficient in using Seven Tools for QC, 5why, Fishbone Diagram and other methods to analyze problems statistically.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible