1. Responsible for the preparation of CAS files;
2. Responsible for sample management;
3. Participate in RMA failure analysis;
4. Independently answer technical questions for customer;
5. Organize and provide on-site technical support;
6. Organize technical communication with customers, collect all kinds of technical information needed by the company and timely summarize and report to the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 3 years of working experience in R&D or testing of optical modules;
3. Understand the principles and applications of optical modules;
4. Keep abreast of the latest progress of the industry standards related to the company's new products;
5. Familiar with new product testing and fault location;
6. Have good internal and external communication skills;
7. Fluent in English, able to adapt to short-term overseas business trips.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible