1. Design and maintain optical module firmware;
2. Cooperate with ATE to design and optimize host computer software;
3. Cooperate with hardware engineers in hardware scheme design and review;
4. Conduct white box testing and cross-assessment of firmware functions;
5. Write and update project design documents.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, majoring in electronics/automation/software, CET4, and able to read English technical materials proficiently;
2. Experience in optical module firmware and host computer development; experience in optical module product development at 25G, 100G and above are preferred;
3. Competent in C language, assembly language, and Labview, familiar with RS232, SPI, 12C, USB and other communication protocols, familiar with KEIL or IAR compilation environment, and able to develop firmware and host computer based on C51 or Arm single-chip microcomputer;
4. Good logical reasoning ability and programming style, with strong interest and ability to delve into new technologies, good teamwork spirit, and high sense of responsibility.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible