1. Devise the quality control plan for the company's new product development and transition-to-production stages;
2. Establish design quality management (DQM) team according to kick-off requirements of the new product project;
3. Train and organize DQM team to conduct quality control over the development process of new products;
4. Participate in the quality requirements and quality data input during various development stages of new projects, such as kick off, Alpha stage, Beta stage, and MP stage, and participate in the review of each project node;
5. Organize DQM team to conduct DFx (including DPA, DFM, DFR, DFP, DFC...) design risk assessment for new development projects, and report the assessment results to the development department to supervise and promptly complete the improvement to reduce the transition-to-production quality risks;
6. Organize DQM team to regularly review and update the DFx assessment content based on project and market feedback, and form documentation.
1. Understand the product development process;
2. Familiar with quality control methods in the new product development process;
3. Familiar with product organization knowledge or reliability design related knowledge;4. Over 5 years of experience in design or quality management in the communications industry.
Fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible