The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually provide better service for you.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
· We use IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and administer our Web site. However, IP addresses are never associated with a specific identifier, and are not used to identify you.
· Our site's register form requires users to give us contact information (see "What We Collect" below) and unique username and password. The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as username and password) are collected to verify the user's identity.
What We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the InnoLight website. On some pages, you can register to receive materials or make requests. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
· Your name
· Contact information including email address, cellphone number, address, postcode, town, city, country
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Purposes for These Personal Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may use the information to improve the content of the website.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about events, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
· Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
· Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Updates to This Policy